Dedicated to International Women's Day, I'm sharing some thoughts that are potentially very triggering for women, hopefully permission-giving for men, and uncomfortable for all of us.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- why I shifted from working with women to focusing on male leaders
- connecting the dots between my Zone of Genius and the needs men have in our society
- why I think the glass ceilings are self-imposed by women
- what's wrong with events and initiatives aimed at promoting gender equality
- my invitation for you on what to focus on in the gender equality promotion this month
Stay safe and #standwithukraine,
Sign-up for the Sustainable Leadership Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/205a08ca614c/sustainableleadershipnewsletter
Book a Mindshifting Intensive: https://annaliebel.as.me/strategycall
Support Ukraine: https://u24.gov.ua/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.